Serving Size: 40
Preparation Time: 10
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Cookie Size: 4 - 41/2 inches
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup butter 1 cup caster sugar 3/4 cup soft brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 eggs 2 cups dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
1. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, caster sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and the flour to the mixture and beat to combine.
4. Add the chocolate pieces and stir.
5. Drop well rounded spoonful's of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and place cookies on a wire rack to cool.